Our Aims for your child
Clifton Moor Pre-school aims to:
- Provide high quality care and education for children primarily below statutory school age.
- Create a safe and secure environment.
- Give all children a relaxed and confident start to their Pre-School education.
- Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop.
- Add to the life and well-being of our local community.
- Offer children and their parents a service, which promotes equality and values diversity.
- Allocate all children a key person who will complete a developmental learning journal for each individual child.
- Each child is given outstanding care and attention, due to our high ratio of adults to children.
- Each child has the chance to join with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together.
- Each child is helped to take forward her/his learning and development by being helped to build on what she/he already knows and can do.
- Your child is in a pre-school which sees you as a partner in helping your child to learn and develop.
- Your child is in a pre-school in which parents help to shape the service it offers.