Our Aims for your child
At Clifton Moor Pre-School we aim to:-
- Provide high quality care and education for children primarily below statutory school age.
- Create a safe and secure environment.
- Give all children a relaxed and confident start to their Pre-School education.
- Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop.
- Add to the life and well-being of our local community.
- Offer children and their parents a service, which promotes equality and values diversity.
- Allocate all children a key person who will complete a developmental learning journal for each individual child.
- Each child is given outstanding care and attention, due to our high ratio of adults to children.
- Each child has the chance to join with other children and adults to play, work and learn together.
- Each child is supported to extend their learning and development by being encouraged to build on what they already know.
- Your child is in a Pre-School which will work closely with you to support additional learning and development.
- Your child is in a Pre-School which encourages parents to be actively involved.